Sunday, July 6, 2008

Therapy Part 2

Yeah, I have a lot of random comments and rants. I think that it would be good to have a place for more than the one poor person that I talk to to be able read. I am so not very solidified in a lot of my theological and other positions, so it would be good to have a place to flush out my ideas. I would love for people to throw comments and critiques in there. I tend to be a little to reductionist and absolute. It is also good to get things off your chest, and I will try not to make anyone mad about what I say. But that will probably not happen. So if I cross any lines with anything let me know. Also, I am a typo machine, so let me know. I will try to proofread.

No comments: